Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Home...


Looking around my house it seems crazy to remember what this place looked like when we bought it. I would have NEVER thought the crazy mess of a house that we bought would one day seem so peaceful and cozy. Now we are trying to sell it and I get so sentimental about places I've lived with my family that looking around I'm already getting sad at the prospect of moving. This kitchen was a labor of love and turned out so old-fashioned I could pretend I was standing in an old farmhouse on acres of land while I prepared meals...

The mess I made trying to paint the bathroom vanity...

decorating the nursery for my little girl...and then for my little boy...
the hours spent in the rocking chair rocking little ones to sleep. All of the arranging and re-arranging of furniture trying desperately to make more room in our little living room. Countless hours in the backyard garden discovering I do not have a green thumb...
Then I'm reminded Home truly is where your heart is...and I look forward to turning another house into our heart's dwelling place

No comments:

Post a Comment