So I worked really hard getting things ready for a craft fair last Friday. I don't think anyone sold anything. It's a shame too because there were some really cute things there. The pictures are of "crayon rolls" they're so cute and I thought it would be an easy way for kids to carry around their crayons and doodle whenever they got bored. I made 15 and sold none. I do have some orders from relatives for stocking stuffers, so if anyone is interested, let me know. A couple of my other items were sippy cup leashes (they strap onto the cup and the stroller so when the kids drop them they don't get left behind)I made some pacifier clips and Onesies with a tie applique on them...(I put the picture of this at the bottom b/c I thought it was soo cute I wanted to show that too. I made some reusable notepad covers too (it goes cute with the crayon rolls). Well I had fun making this stuff and there are always craft shows to go to (just not before the holidays) but that's ok. I'll plan better next winter.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Craft Fair gone bad...
So I worked really hard getting things ready for a craft fair last Friday. I don't think anyone sold anything. It's a shame too because there were some really cute things there. The pictures are of "crayon rolls" they're so cute and I thought it would be an easy way for kids to carry around their crayons and doodle whenever they got bored. I made 15 and sold none. I do have some orders from relatives for stocking stuffers, so if anyone is interested, let me know. A couple of my other items were sippy cup leashes (they strap onto the cup and the stroller so when the kids drop them they don't get left behind)I made some pacifier clips and Onesies with a tie applique on them...(I put the picture of this at the bottom b/c I thought it was soo cute I wanted to show that too. I made some reusable notepad covers too (it goes cute with the crayon rolls). Well I had fun making this stuff and there are always craft shows to go to (just not before the holidays) but that's ok. I'll plan better next winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment