Aren't these fun?! There are so many tutorials on the web of how to make them, so I'm not going to post a step by step tutorial on how I made these. Skip to My Lou, (A very cool blog BTW), posted a collection of tutorials on not just one way, but ten ways to make adorable fabric flowers! I think these flowers are so versatile, you can put them on pins, clips, rubberbands. *ATTENTION MAMAS* this is a GREAT craft to do with your little girl, there are many steps in which she can help out. If she's anything like my little girl, she will feel very proud to be able to wear something she helped to make.
Aren't these fun?! There are so many tutorials on the web of how to make them, so I'm not going to post a step by step tutorial on how I made these. Skip to My Lou, (A very cool blog BTW), posted a collection of tutorials on not just one way, but ten ways to make adorable fabric flowers! I think these flowers are so versatile, you can put them on pins, clips, rubberbands. *ATTENTION MAMAS* this is a GREAT craft to do with your little girl, there are many steps in which she can help out. If she's anything like my little girl, she will feel very proud to be able to wear something she helped to make.
If you decide to make something using any of these tutorials I would love to see it! I am still looking for ways to use these (since I made a ton of them). So hop on over to Skip to My Lou and look at all the beautiful flowers just waiting to be made. http://www.skiptomylou.org/2011/03/22/10-beautiful-fabric-flower-tutorials/
Happy Crafting!

No comments:
Post a Comment