Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Day Craftiness

I've also discovered Mod Podge...that stuff is awesome! I had some pages of pretty scrapbooking paper and chose two coordinating designs to mod podge to the tops of some plain wooden stools we had in the house. I love the way they came out and am planning out something to do with the table that matches the chairs...it was a great way to add some character to some very boring pieces of furniture...unfortunately now, no flat surface is safe in my house.
I also made a plaque out of an old photo of my grandfather and his army buddies during WWII. I love the way it looks with the black and white...I'm sure I'll be doing more photos in the future.


Last of all....what kind of blogger would I be without an impromptu photo shoot with my little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment